Two 3DR Solo's for sale, lots of options

Reaction score
I have two Solo systems. One is a rebuild or whatever from 3DR after a crash that they validated was not my fault but a motor failure. The second one is new. The rebuild has never been flown and the other perhaps once.

Both include the full package of props, batteries, Solo soft case, and both static and full gimbal.

I also have a Gopro 4? silver and black 4+ Gopro. Battery, charger and all original mounts, etc.

And, yes it goes on, I have the Kodak dual camera 360 system with a Solo dual cam mount that puts one camera above and below the frame/props. The two Kodak camera's, are basically brand new as the crash involved the original Kodak cameras. So I now have two new cameras, 6 batteries, multiple camera bags and covers.

I have I guess about 25 3DR sets of props too.

At this point I'm just looking for possible offers on what ever you might be looking for. I'm open to offers on any part of what I have and yea I will probably go out and fly yet again this week. When you work with a past world champion of 3D flying it's hard to see any reason to keep these. :)

Reactions: JBAlaska
I have two Solo systems. One is a rebuild or whatever from 3DR after a crash that they validated was not my fault but a motor failure. The second one is new. The rebuild has never been flown and the other perhaps once.

Both include the full package of props, batteries, Solo soft case, and both static and full gimbal.

I also have a Gopro 4? silver and black 4+ Gopro. Battery, charger and all original mounts, etc.

And, yes it goes on, I have the Kodak dual camera 360 system with a Solo dual cam mount that puts one camera above and below the frame/props. The two Kodak camera's, are basically brand new as the crash involved the original Kodak cameras. So I now have two new cameras, 6 batteries, multiple camera bags and covers.

At this point I'm just looking for possible offers on what ever you might be looking for. I'm open to offers on any part of what I have and yea I will probably go out and fly yet again this week. When you work with a past world champion of 3D flying it's hard to see any reason to keep these. :)

You ship to Italy? I'm interesting to some parts

I am interested in buying your Go Pro 4 Black and the new Solo 3DR. I am unaware of the dual camera mount, but that may be very useful to me.

Can you email me your direct info?
[email protected]
Thanks
C

"When you work with a past world champion of 3D flying"
What does that mean?

Price on the Factory Referb bird only please?
With static GoPro mount and other stock box accessories only.

Last edited:
OK, sorry folks, my post was a bit premature. Here's some more info but no pricing yet, I need to do a bit of research on current pricing for what I have. My pricing will be what I call fair pricing, no low ball, low ball offers will be ignored. I do not need to sell these.

What I have:

2 complete Solo systems, Solo backpack, Solo/controller, both static and gimbal mounts.

5 Solo batteries.

12.5 sets of 4 blades, Solo.

GoPro Hero 4 Silver and Black, all original included mounts, cases etc. Pretty much all never used other than for Solo.

Kodak PixPro SP360 4K HD Wi‑Fi Video Action Camera Camcorder special mount for Solo. 2 of the cameras so you can shoot 360 video. The special Solo mount puts one Koday PixPro above and one below the Solo body. The camera's are basically brand new, never used the first ones I got were damaged in the motor failure crash and replaced by Kodak with two new batteries too, so I have four batteries with these.

Sansdisk Micro SD 16 and 32 gig and SD adapter.

Other than batteries and blades I do not want to sell these as parts or in pieces, too much trouble for me. I'm busy. Only complete systems as noted in the first "what I have" will be considered.

Thanks, more later once I figure out fair pricing.

Robert

P.S. 3D flying is acrobatic flying. It means flying sideways, upside down, do flips, etc. The person I work with that was a National Champion when he did that, has been flying RC stuff for over 25 years. The company I work with uses All types of extremely high end drones and full scale. RC is not new, just got a whole lot easier and better in the last 10 years.

OK, here's the nut. 3DR solo, new, with one battery, two sets of blades, soft 3DR backpack, both static and gimbal mount for GoPro 3 and 4 is $350 plus shipping. Camera's are not included. If you want more, ask.

And I'm most probably keeping one of my 3DR's. Perhaps two.

OK, sale off for now. Need to regain confidence after prior crash. No sales now, but open to offers.

OK, after doing a bit more research it seems I've overpriced the Solo bundle. You can find these so cheap on eBay, too cheap to make it worth selling. So after thinking about this a bit more, I'm keeping it all, and will start flying again. Have to get over my fear from the crash caused by a failed motor.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Motoxxx1986