triflow pinpoint applicator australia

Reaction score
to aussie Solo owners

does anyone know where to get the much discussed triflow pinpoint applicator in australia? bike shops seem to have the wet triflow bottle with a straw, but I am guessing that the dry one or the pinpoint applicator that seems readily available in the USA is harder to find here, and probably more appropriate for the use on a rapidly spinning bearing.

would really appreciate anyone who can link me through to a supplier please?

FURTHER QUESTION: Is the dry lubricant going to be better for the motor bearings than the wet lubricant, and can the dry lubricant be used in the pinpoint applicator as a refill?

Last edited:
TriFlow is a wet lubricant, how ever it is packaged. The pen applicator is just convenient and more controllable for getting to the tiny bearings. You can use the larger bottle, but will need a fine point means of applying to the bearings, a straightened paper clip could be used as an applicator.

When I've mentioned a dry film lubricant, it is still applied as a wet solution, but then the carrier (wet) evaporates to leave a dry film. Further the dry film requires a high frequency of re-application, seems most here want the apply and forget method. It's just a personal preference to choose one material over another.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvt solo