Tower stops after a few seconds connected

TMI

Reaction score
Hi there,

When I created a mission in Tower and want to upload it to Solo the Tower app stops after beeing connected for about 10 seconds. I am able to upload the mission within those 10 seconds but I would like Tower to stay connected. I use a Samsung NotePro 12 inch for creating a mission and a Asus Zenpad to operate the Solo.

They are not active at the same time. Becuase of its big screen I use the 12 inch tablet to create a mission and to upload that to the Solo. The Asus is for operating the Solo and to download the created mission.

Has this setup ever worked for you or is this problem new?
I always fly the mission with the same device I created & uploaded the mission with.
(Nexus 7 2013 version)

IHO it shouldn't matter on which android device you create a mission with Tower. I see that the mission that I created on the Samsung NotePro and uploaded to the Solo (within 10 seconds) and then downloaded to the Asus ZenPad gives no trouble.

IHO it shouldn't matter on which android device you create a mission with Tower. I see that the mission that I created on the Samsung NotePro and uploaded to the Solo (within 10 seconds) and then downloaded to the Asus ZenPad gives no trouble.
I agree with you on that. I just didn't know it actually worked in actual practice.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela