Tower app, mission planner, etc...

Reaction score
I haven't ever used tower app since I am iOS. What options are there for me to create custom flight plans, etc? If I use a program on my PC, how can I transfer the settings to the solo? Sorry for the noob questions here....

There are a few of us fiddling around with MP. I haven't flown with it yet but like the Tower app you have to set the connection type to UDP.
Now I haven't done this yet but this is how I think it goes.

From the Flight Plan Tab, where you plan your mission you would go to the right side of the screen and click on Write WPs. I believe that sends it to the craft. This area is also where your home point is recorded, I did do that much.
Then I thinkr you would go to the Flight Data Tab and Arm.....haven't got that far yet.

Tried Tower today. I'm still figuring things out. I had a mission on the map, connected to Solo then armed. Right away my mission went away and another popped up, which I didn't fly because the waypoints went behind me and over the house. So I shut it down. Took a look at things and figured out I did not upload my mission and it used one which was previously loaded. The cool thing about that is you can upload a mission and it's there, even after powering off. I'll try again tomorrow.
I left tower running in the background and used the Solo app and Tower was giving me all kinds of status reports as I was flying.....mainly battery status. I'm getting closer.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvt solo