To get something fixed, talk to the boss!

Reaction score
Jordi Munoz
Co-Founder & President of 3D ROBOTICS

q5vz3josokib0wsieovx.jpg

Interesting read Here : 3D Robotics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
ok. Where is my gimbal. Ask him.:D
I don't think anyone knows. You can't get a straight answer from anyone.

Jordi Munoz
Co-Founder & President of 3D ROBOTICS

q5vz3josokib0wsieovx.jpg
I have a bad HDMI cable in my Solo, I would love to fly this FPV yet I have not been able to. I purchased The gimbal and extra props and Hero 4 black and extra battery from you guys but Purchased the Solo from B&H. I REALLY wanted this bird to be my favorite and I haven't given up yet but my friends are giving me grief! This isn't my first bird. Iv'e owned 2 P2V+'s and sold them, Currently in my possession besides the Solo are a Walkera Voyager3, DJI Inspire, 2 Phantom3 Advanced one Phantom 3 Pro and one Phantom 3 Standard. I was REALLY hoping the Solo would blow them all away but I keep getting disappointed can you help me on the cable issue? (128268) or
121406 Help with my Solo Thanks!!!

This guy must have the most sense, seems he's staying quiet and out of view completely. Where Chris and Colin were all about the spotlight till things got complicated now they all seem to be in other countries flying solo together WITH GIMBALS. This is the first I've even heard him mentioned since solo was announced. I'd heard his name before NAB but not since then, beside maybe once something about things not being ready I think was what I'd read then but brushed it off. Hope wel hear something by weeks end but I'm not holding my breath.

Don't say nothing bad to this guy, or he may transmit a virus to your Solo! or not send your gimbal. Wow Must be nice to be a Boss....
I think he already did.....no gimbal after over 3 months...Solo is shelved.

Got the cable today - still no video feed I may just buy another Solo and try that but I'm bummed.
The Solo was to be part of my fleet.. I Hydrodipped my Voyager3 and Inspire1 My Pro Advanced and Standard will be dipped soon. Here's the dip of my "3" Did it myself - FIRST dip. many errors20150911_171554.jpg

I just ordered bodies for the phantom 3s I have flames and wood and bubble patterns and many others I'm just a rookie but having fun with all of them I will dip my Solo AFTER it flies correctly

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44