Tlogs

Reaction score
I know this has been beaten up abit but I was trying to view the Tlogs. I followed all the info with emailing and then changing the file name to *.*.tlog opened up the Mission Planner program and clicked on the Telemtry tab. Loaded the desired file and it just counts up on slider noting else. The only file i tried is 756K so there should be something correct? Or is there something I am missing? New to this so I am trying to find out how to work the program to see it.

I know this has been beaten up abit but I was trying to view the Tlogs. I followed all the info with emailing and then changing the file name to *.*.tlog opened up the Mission Planner program and clicked on the Telemtry tab. Loaded the desired file and it just counts up on slider noting else. The only file i tried is 756K so there should be something correct? Or is there something I am missing? New to this so I am trying to find out how to work the program to see it.
Once you have the file loaded, hit the play button. The HUD in the top left will show you when it is armed and flying. You can drag the slider to the right as needed. Be sure the Tlog you are looking at is one that you actually had a flight on. The time will be on the right side of the HUD. Once you have it playing during flight, you can move among the tabs for different display options.

So the tlog I have has nothing on it. Does anyone know how to pull it off IOS platform? Because that is the device I used to record the flights with the app.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc