This seems to be happening more and more lately

The only thing happening for and more is false or vague unconfirmed reports being published on the internet, just like this. This story contains absolutely zero facts and means nothing.

The only thing brianuc4 is guilty of is doing exactly what every single other news reporter and website out there is doing. Repeating unconfirmed stories. Suddenly my "Fake News" meme's don't seem all that funny.....

I think I'll work on a new meme... how about "Drones, the new Lawn Darts!". Actually I should copyright that, I bet that t-shirt slogan would sell...

The only thing happening for and more is false or vague unconfirmed reports being published on the internet, just like this. This story contains absolutely zero facts and means nothing.
I'm not saying the story real. I don't know if it's fake or true. I should have been more clear. I'm just saying these stories are happening more lately and i personally think it's to attack drone owners and pass stricter laws.

The only thing brianuc4 is guilty of is doing exactly what every single other news reporter and website out there is doing. Repeating unconfirmed stories. Suddenly my "Fake News" meme's don't seem all that funny.....

I think I'll work on a new meme... how about "Drones, the new Lawn Darts!". Actually I should copyright that, I bet that t-shirt slogan would sell...
There's no such thing as fake news. Just ask CNN.

If you're not saying it is real, then stop reposting these stories in the forum with titles and comments eluding to them being real. You did it in this one. You did in the las vegas one. And you did it again in the las vegas thread double posting this one.

If you're not saying it is real, then stop reposting these stories in the forum with titles and comments eluding to them being real. You did it in this one. You did in the las vegas one. And you did it again in the las vegas thread double posting this one.
I posted them, that's it. How was i eluding?People can read it and judge for themselves. As for you telling me what I can and can't do, well that ain't gonna happen.

You posted them, claiming it happened, repeatedly. Do whatever you want, even if you're wrong, misleading, or annoying.

Actually I hadn't seen the NZ jets since they did the paintjob upgrade and I have to say, it's kinda working for me. Like a giant flying Zebra with a tribal tattoo..

Back to the news story, for me I think it depends on what you want to take away from it. Yes, we can look at it as another unconfirmed story that's making it's way around the internet and refuse to believe it's true until actual proof presents itself. We can also look at it as a learning situation, and realize how important it is as drone owners,operators and members of a drone forum, that we keep pushing the importance of obeying FAA regulations. Using good common sense and discouraging people from engaging in dangerous flying activities.

Having said that, I bet someone out there, some bongo banging hippy is already working on the story.... "drones give you cancer...". It's why I fly organic....

[emoji54] Flying zebras!!!

I'm going to voluntarily ground myself....those stripey fellas are really hard to see against a low sun.

Actually I hadn't seen the NZ jets since they did the paintjob upgrade and I have to say, it's kinda working for me. Like a giant flying Zebra with a tribal tattoo..

Back to the news story, for me I think it depends on what you want to take away from it. Yes, we can look at it as another unconfirmed story that's making it's way around the internet and refuse to believe it's true until actual proof presents itself. We can also look at it as a learning situation, and realize how important it is as drone owners,operators and members of a drone forum, that we keep pushing the importance of obeying FAA regulations. Using good common sense and discouraging people from engaging in dangerous flying activities.

Having said that, I bet someone out there, some bongo banging hippy is already working on the story.... "drones give you cancer...". It's why I fly organic....
Please leave us level headed hippys out of it. Peace.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvt solo