This Is Where I Would Post If I Wanted Help!

Reaction score
See? An entire area devoted to Solo problems and solutions! Hahaha! I bet a guy could post here if he had say, a gps problem, was beyond his return period and out of warranty. Then some really nice, and apparently very eager to help guys, could give him some ideas. Maybe analyze his flight logs...

Last edited:
Don I think you just like to cause problems. It is getting tiring. You made your point that you had a bad experience with your 5 Solos. Your experience was not typical. Please just move on and go hassle the folks at 3DRPilots.com

Don I think you just like to cause problems. It is getting tiring. You made your point that you had a bad experience with your 5 Solos. Your experience was not typical. Please just move on and go hassle the folks at 3DRPilots.com

This is 3DRPilots.com... Oh, there's 3drpilots.com and 3DRPilots.com? Really?

Anyway, that isn't my point. My point was that I was taking about what happened with my latest Solo drone, people jumped on me about posting logs or whatever, and I'm explaining that if I had wanted help, I would post in the Help section. It's mostly a joke. I'm not exactly sure why you guys are so touchy.

Wow what a surprise. Another whining and presumptive post by Lon insulting the intelligence of the entire forum. It's amazing how someone with so much disdain for this forum and the solo spends all day posting in this forum posting about it.

Reactions: mihamil
I misspoke, meant to say DJIPilots.com. Coffee is finally starting to kick in.

That's cool, everyone can make mistakes! I honestly wish there were a common drone forum since I own DJI, Parrot, Syma, 3DR and Go Pro. I'm sure that if I post about Solo on the Karma forum, someone there will bitch and the same will happen if I post about Karma on Mavic's. Some people are interested in other platforms and some aren't. Just because people don't respond doesn't mean no one had read my posts about the other platforms.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc