sold

I'm open to reasonable offers on ALL my SOLO equipment. PM me with offers. Take in consideration cost of shipping and only in the US please.

I've had six Solo's since June 2015 when they became available (investment +$10K). I've flown more than 1K flights and never had a crash or mishap.

Over time I accumulated more extra's than I will ever use. I'm to the point where I will use the six I have to keep the rest flying. I continue to fly daily.

I prefer not to ship single items, sold only in pairs on the lower end stuff. price includes shipping.

In MIAMI. Please PM if you have questions.

(2) new in box Gimbals $175 (opened to ops test only)
(2) 3DR Solo Drone Main Mother Board w CPU Wifi Antennas Gimbal Cable Pixhawk $110
(3) new in box Body kit $50 each
(6) Motor pods. sold in pairs $70 pair
(4) new in box Battery Chargers $55 pair
(3) new in box Controller charger kit with props $30 each
(3) new Controller $45 each with battery
(30) props - CW/CCW sold in 4s $12
(4) Solo with Gimbal. $250 plus shipping
(2) Rarely used mint condition backpacks $75 plus shipping
(1)Rolling hard case for Solo $100 plus shipping
I am in desperate need of SD cards one for the bird and one for the controller

I'm open to reasonable offers on ALL my SOLO equipment. PM me with offers. Take in consideration cost of shipping and only in the US please.

I've had six Solo's since June 2015 when they became available (investment +$10K). I've flown more than 1K flights and never had a crash or mishap.

Over time I accumulated more extra's than I will ever use. I'm to the point where I will use the six I have to keep the rest flying. I continue to fly daily.

I prefer not to ship single items, sold only in pairs on the lower end stuff. price includes shipping.

(2) new in box Gimbals $175 (opened to ops test only)
(2) 3DR Solo Drone Main Mother Board w CPU Wifi Antennas Gimbal Cable Pixhawk $110
(6) Motor pods. sold in pairs $70 pair
(30) props - CW/CCW sold in 4s $12
(4) Solo with Gimbal. $250 plus shipping
(2) Rarely used mint condition backpacks $75 plus shipping
(1)Rolling hard case for Solo $100 plus shipping

Interested in the gimbal if you still have it.

(24) Motor pods. sold in pairs $70 pair
(4) used gimbals mint condition $100 each.
(4) Solo/controller w/Gimbal w/two new in box batteries. $250 plus shipping
(2) 3DR Backpacks rarely used mint condition $75 won't ship
(1)3DR Solo Drone Main Mother Board w CPU Wifi Antennas Gimbal Cable Pixhawk $100
I am in need of 1 complete set up, drone w/gimbal, controller, battery/batteries, props and chargers. I also need the "3DR Solo Drone Main Mother Board w CPU WiFi Antennas Gimbal Cable Pixhawk $100" And the guy I am shopping for is all of the sudden in a hurry. I need to know the best price you can give me on the items I've mentioned shipped to 68137. And I know I am being a pain in the #@@ by even stating this but I need to know this evening because I have a pending offer elsewhere and that party I would let them know tomorrow morning whether I was buying his or yours. Please let me know your answer.
Thanks much and sorry for the rush.
Scotty68

Do you still have the body? My buddy needs it, if you provide me with PayPal info, I'll buy it today.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc