The Time has come!

Damn Peter-
To leave me in suspense!!! I think I'd have to start drinking if another Solo fell into the ocean. I'm hoping another video comes out soon that depicts a successful mission!
And exactly how long is your daily commute?? geez.

Reactions: TheBasicPilot
Damn Peter-
To leave me in suspense!!! I think I'd have to start drinking if another Solo fell into the ocean. I'm hoping another video comes out soon that depicts a successful mission!
And exactly how long is your daily commute?? geez.

I work from home.

In your video, I kept thinking how miserable that commute has to be especially if it's daily!! It was daylight and then dark in your drive down the freeway-
I use to be stationed at Pendleton- traffic is sooo heavy in California.

Reactions: Loki
Seems your over water flying phobia is the least of your worries. If you don't already, I think you are going to have issues with boys hanging around your house. Wait till your father gets home has a new meaning...;)

Reactions: tngo
A fine assortment of firearms have have kept the boys away from the house for 2 decades ( 2 daughters ) and 30 years of military service- as far as flying over water- lost a remote controlled boat in a lake- a year of building it and about $1000- wasn't worth the 5 minutes of entertainment plus the gimbal isn't water-proof

speaking of water- those poor folks in Texas and Louisiana- it's going to take a while before these folks find normalcy-

A Father Of The Year award for getting your girls to be part of your video. Well done. THEY are the true stars.

My teenage sons would mumble "Dad's playing with his TOY again..." and slip out the front door..

Reactions: TheBasicPilot

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Motoxxx1986