The Pet Section

Reaction score
Hi, everyone! I've just created this thread for us to discuss the little critters in our lives. I own a little, furry Pomeranian named Sammy. He's such a playful fellow, too playful that we had to set up a pet gate in our home, so we could limit the indoor areas that he's only allowed to run into, as he would chew up everything in sight when we're not around. But he's a good dog, overall. He loves to lick our cheeks before bedtime and greets us with his cheerful howls in the early hours, before going to work.

3.jpg

Reactions: IrishmanPDX
This is an off-Topic forum, so whatever you want......

I have a mid sized (60lbs) Australian Shepard, blue merele with brown eyes and full coat. Too smart for his own good, but loyal to the family. Fast as a lightning bolt and loves to swim. A spoiled city brat...that doesn't mind anyone when he's in the country off a leash.

I believe I can post something that covers both my solo and my pets. One of my cats has a habit of chewing plastic and rubber. So camera tripod arm is a favorite, tv remotes... one time he tried chewing on one of the solo props. He got some good teeth marks in there but then decided he didn't like the taste. So my advice for solo owners. Put Master Airscrew props on your drone! They don't taste nice according to my cat!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
No idea