Thank you to this forum!

Reaction score
Website
www.homevideostudio.com
I just want to say THANK YOU to this forum. Especially since it is alive and well with robust discussion. I have just ordered my first 3DR Solo and it will arrive on Thursday.
Because of this forum, I feel confident that all will be ok!
Even at the price that I purchased, one doesn't want to see their hard earned money "fly away."
Again, Thank you!

artsvdo
Visalia, Ca

Welcome! Please read the manual and the FAQ on this site before flying and you can have a long and fruitful fun time with your Solo.

Reactions: artsvdo
I just want to say THANK YOU to this forum. Especially since it is alive and well with robust discussion. I have just ordered my first 3DR Solo and it will arrive on Thursday.
Because of this forum, I feel confident that all will be ok!
Even at the price that I purchased, one doesn't want to see their hard earned money "fly away."
Again, Thank you!

artsvdo
Visalia, Ca
Welcome, artsvdo. I am just south of you in Bakersfield. Acroduster is right on about downloading the manual and reading it well. It has a lot of information in it for new owners of Solo. Between it and the search function on this forum, you can get a lot of your questions answered very easily. Enjoy your Solo, and fly safe and sane.

Reactions: artsvdo
Excellent information on your blog, thank you for taking the time to share with us. Amazing insight you have on this, it's nice to find a website that details so much information about different artists.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvt solo