Welcome to 3DRPilots.com

1. Vegasrobbi

With the bashing 3DR has taken thier customer service has always been excellent for me.

I'm not an iOS guy but my Solo and Mini 4 have been the perfect combination. After updating I had to use my Android tablet and it just doesn't work well for me; no dynamic altitude and Follow mode seems less stable.

So considering the state of 3DR and price of Solo I would have been content if 3DR did not address the issue, but they did, and quickly.

So I'm back in the air with my over 2 year old Solo and my Mini 4. I don't know if 3DR had to do this to support enterprise or if they did it for us consumers, either way it is appropriated.

2. Ismael Bugarin

I think they just care. Is a pity they went belly up, I like my Solo a lot, I wanted one for so long and I was willing to pay full
    Price and to mi surprise the salesman at BB told me, We happen to have a sale going on, Solo, gimbal, extra battery, extra props all for $399.00, then got another bundle for $375.00 with backpack plus another backpack for the first
    Purchase for free, then got the one with the gimbal installed
    For$ 299.00. All this for the the $1000 that I had for Drone allowance.

3. flyhome

Ismael Bugarin, nice one.

4. vmaniqui

Could be a good thing for me that I missed the sale otherwise I would have ended with 10 solos instead of the 5 I have right now :)

5. Ismael Bugarin

I still
    I still have an itch for those refurbished ones for $199.00
    I have an extra gimbal and users report good experiences with them and as a bonus many of those come with the
    Rev. B board.

6. cosmic explorer

I went with a bb unit. New pilot and waiting for my GoPro to show up so unable to really give a review yet so far so good. I've yet to mod anything and number of satellites is only nine.
    Does 3DR expect us to pay for a revised B chip?

Will any other camera work In either gimbal till my GoPro shows up? Got a monster and just a little big for mounted gimbal.

Is there a live chat anywhere or if anyone would speak with me directly that would be awesome. I definitely need mentoring!

7. vmaniqui

you can use any camera that will fit the regular GoPro gimbal that comes with the solo (the static gimbal) but you will not be able to have a fpv.

8. vmaniqui

tell me about it. with that 199 price it really is too tempting. for that price you can't go wrong.

9. Ismael Bugarin

I know, I have 3 already and they all work great. Do I need a fourth... tempting right.