Taking Photos

Reaction score
Website
www.hytchr.com
I have the gimbal installed, all the latest software installed for the GoPro and Solo and trying to figure out HOW to take photos with the Solo??? I can't find anyplace in the app or on the controller where I can take a photo. The smart video features are great and easy to find. But finding where to take a photo is impossible - am I missing something?

Couple threads back were talking about this, I've not recieved my gimbal but sounds like there isn't a way yet other than the video plus pics option on gopro still.

I have the gimbal installed, all the latest software installed for the GoPro and Solo and trying to figure out HOW to take photos with the Solo??? I can't find anyplace in the app or on the controller where I can take a photo. The smart video features are great and easy to find. But finding where to take a photo is impossible - am I missing something?
If the GP is set in Photo mode, then the pushing in on the tilt controller will take a photo. If set to video then the same button starts/stop recording. Future feature release is supposed to add the ability to take a pic while in video mode as well by pressing both angle presets on the right side. Otherwise, you will need to set your GP to simultaneous video/photo.

Reactions: Adimuzio513
So as of today, the only way to take a photo in the sky is to set your gopro to either time lapse, photo, or video +photo?

So as of today, the only way to take a photo in the sky is to set your gopro to either time lapse, photo, or video +photo?
If you have android, you can use Tower and switch between photo/video on the fly.

If you have android, you can use Tower and switch between photo/video on the fly.
I thought about that after I had posted. I would think that would already be an option in the Solo app. Tower has improved dramatically in the past few months....the Beta version anyway.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fatbeatle