Streaming video glitches

Reaction score
my video stream on my phone goes to glitch omg and sometimes freezes up during flight and it does it really bad when full throttle is applied and when I turn around and stuff. I'm using GoPro hero 3+ black and it's set at 2.7k/30 fps (recommended settings). Can someone maybe tell me what I need to try looking for so I can correct this? Thanks in advance

It likely depends on what tablet/phone you're using. Also, you might try reducing image quality to 1080 and see what happens. Don't know why, but it seems to be the smoothest setting for me.

my video stream on my phone goes to glitch omg and sometimes freezes up during flight and it does it really bad when full throttle is applied and when I turn around and stuff. I'm using GoPro hero 3+ black and it's set at 2.7k/30 fps (recommended settings). Can someone maybe tell me what I need to try looking for so I can correct this? Thanks in advance
Check this if your having video feed problems"

If the picture is not flickering, or rolling but just freezing or bricking up in fast movements, it is not the HDMI cable.
Root cause is either a low performance Android device (iOS should be fine), or a high message transfer between Solo and controller, clogging up the video transmission.
The latter can be improved by using the latest Solex version. Kelly has implemented some measures to reduce the message load which significantly improved video compared to the 3DR app.
The feed on my Nexus 7/2013 improved so much that I can use it for FPV now.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
No idea