STOP. Don't download the current 2.3 update

Reaction score
Heads Up.

If you download the new update to an iPhone 6S or iPad mini 3, the app crashes. Zero help from the support team.

Yes, always wary of updates when everything is working fine! Stopped upgrading my Dji v2 when the same upgrade issues occurred . Maybe wait a while to see the results

So it crashes on your phone so nobody should use it? Or is this a widespread iOS problem?

Updated to Solo app 2.3 yesterday to iPad Mini2 & iPhone6, everything works - no problems.
I agree, check iOS version, the latest version is 9.3.1

2.3.0 is working fine on my iPhone 6s and iPad Air 2. with this being your first post you are going to need more people if you want others to not update to 2.3.0.

this is where a little moderation would be in order.
New poster pops in an tells the entire group of followers don't update.
in the end most veteran users will not be harmed but new people reading rubbish like this get scared away from solo.
And why again?? one person had an issue

Reactions: Dronie
If i get a problem afeter upgrading my app on my mobile device, is there a way to downgrade to the previus good-working app version?

You could backup your device, and restore if required, but this is over the top. The latest version works, have faith.....

I have used 2.3 with no problems.

Hi first time post.
Please can someone assist me. I have updated app and today when I went to take for fly controller says preflight. And app say change wifi password. Nothing is working. I have logged a ticket. Am I missing something easy.

so just enter the password you created.
If you do not remember that you will have to do a factory reset and it will go back to the original password
I think that is sololink

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarkHKB40