Still waiting...

Reaction score
Ordered my Solo from 3DR online June 4th. I've been lurking here ever since... ;)

They charged my CC sans gimbal 3 days ago - no change in my online order status yet.

From everything that I read on here it's probably a good thing that it hasn't shipped yet - hope that a lot of the issues are resolved by the time I get mine...

Most likely you'll get your and have to do an update. Have you called 3DR to see where you stand as far as shipping is concerned?

Most likely you'll get your and have to do an update. Have you called 3DR to see where you stand as far as shipping is concerned?

I did call about two weeks ago because my CC company had to change my card number due to hacking. Took about 20 minutes on the phone, and was told that the previous card had just been charged and it went through OK sans gimbal. They took my new CC number for the gimbal, but the info on my account order page has never changed.
About 5 days ago I emailed support asking about the status of the order, and 3 days ago the reply indicated that they had successfully charged my card, but couldn't tell me when it would ship.

I have had my solo a few weeks now. My online status still does not show it has shipped.

Reactions: DodgeP
No. Had to request it. Load UPS my choice on your phone if it's going to your home address. UPS will let you know it ships before 3dr USA knows.

It's troublesome to hear all the horror stories. I'm not sure I would have stuck it out if I didn't walk into a BestBuy and pick up Solo and the free battery. I pre-ordered through DroneFly and they didn't start shipping until the very end of June.

I'll agree it is troublesome to hear all of this. But, the copter is well worth it. I flew sans FPV last week....nothing but LOS and fully enjoyed it. I fortunately have had no issues with well over a dozen flights.

I hear you. I've thought about cancelling my order several times. A lot of money to watch it flip over on the first takeoff or landing, burn up a motor and go back onto the indefinite wait list for replacement parts...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela