Stay Safe

Corpus hasn't seen a full blown hurricane since Celia. Based on forecasts, this will be one wet storm, thinking Alicia type. I'm not looking forward to next week. Hopefully nothing worth videoing...

I doubt my two remaining windmills will be standing this time next week. Here's to them taking on another storm.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Protect the windmills with your life!!! Raccoons love to lay their eggs at the top of windmills. The Alfa raccoon will thank you!

I won't be trying Acro even in calm winds...but let me know how it works out for you.... @Solo Keith tried and crashed, which was good enough for me.

I did get out last night around 11, our rain band had finally moved east. The lightning was fairly spectacular, the video doesn't represent it well. I'll normally stand outside and watch these type of shows, but this was just a little bit beyond my comfort zone.

No doubt lots of rain, but has not been an issue so far where I live. Just went around the neighborhood to check/clear any storm drains. The typical areas are getting flooded around town. Then we have another day's potential to deal with, the worst maybe yet to come.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela