Spins like a top.

Reaction score
After replacing a engine pod, installing upgrade gps and wifi. I fired up my controler, solo, and app. Everybody was seeing and talking. When I lifted off the solo began spining like a top. The resulting landing was an adventure. Very little dramage (except for my pride). HOWEVER, I don't have a clue where to go from here. (New pod was spining in the correct direction.) HELP PLEASE.

Sounds like either your new pod works much better than the other three, or a compass/IMU issue of some sort.

If the motor was spinning the correct direction, it is most likely incorrectly installed props.

I gave that a look but they only go on one way unless I installed the hub incorrectly! Let you knoe

YOU SAVED THE DAY! I made a dumb a thing. Once I think I know something i fail to reread the instructions. I RESERVED ORDERED THE PROP HUBS.
Thanks for fixing my brain cramp.

YOU SAVED THE DAY! I made a dumb a thing. Once I think I know something i fail to reread the instructions. I RESERVED ORDERED THE PROP HUBS.
I think you mean you "reversed" the props.
Glad you got it figured out.

Ya'll might consider not installing multiple upgrades at the same time. That way, if something goes wrong you only have to troubleshoot one issue. Just a thought.;)

Reactions: SARDG and DJMc
I guess I made it sound like I wiped up all those upgrades overnight but FAR from the truth. I just had a last min. Brain cramp.

Reactions: Maddog

I recommend you glue the nuts to the props. Just use the smallest drop of glue on opposite sides of the nut and install and fly on Solo right away to ensure they were installed correctly. Leave on the copter until glue is dry.

I guess I made it sound like I wiped up all those upgrades overnight but FAR from the truth. I just had a last min. Brain cramp.
Ok, yes I thought you did them all at once and then went flying. Thanks for clearing that up.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela