Soon to be a Solo Pilot

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,
Hopefully here in about a weeks time I will be a new solo pilot. I am so stoked. It's almost like going on a trip to Disney Land/World. Are there any Solo Pilots around Cowlitz County?

You should probably tell people about yourself before asking for a playdate, this isn't Tinder you know............... ohhhh... Tinder for drone users.... "droneder..., fly right or left"... Crap I gotta trademark that....

Reactions: WMCC71
Hello Everyone,
Hopefully here in about a weeks time I will be a new solo pilot. I am so stoked. It's almost like going on a trip to Disney Land/World. Are there any Solo Pilots around Cowlitz County?
I'm up in King County. Closer than most, I am sure, but not exactly around Cowlitz.

You should probably tell people about yourself before asking for a playdate, this isn't Tinder you know............... ohhhh... Tinder for drone users.... "droneder..., fly right or left"... Crap I gotta trademark that....
Ha ha lol

Yeah, sorry if that kinda sounded like creeper status. I'm no creep... Stay tuned for my bio.

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the 3DRPilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in 3DR quadcopters.
Enjoy!
*USER MANUAL: https://3dr.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/v8_01_05_16.pdf
*SERVICE MANUAL: https://3dr.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/Solo_Service_V3a_10_30.pdf
Hey, thanks. I know I will gain enough knowledge to make me... Dangerous!!! Lol

I received my solo yesterday and am currently going to be doing a factory reset as well as calibrations checking which GPS Rev it has and just basically doing a thorough inspection on it. Next would be registering it before I fly it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela