Somebody please help!

Reaction score
I've recently purchased the gimbal for my solo. Everything works except I can't get a video feed to my iPad . I'm using the GoPro hero 4 black. Everything is updated . I'm very new to this and have no clue what to do . Please help!

I've recently purchased the gimbal for my solo. Everything works except I can't get a video feed to my iPad . I'm using the GoPro hero 4 black. Everything is updated . I'm very new to this and have no clue what to do . Please help!
Welcome to the forum Marko. Best to start by doing a search to see if there are already answers to you question. You can start here to see if that helps..

Welcome Marco,

I had this very same issue, on a previously working Solo. Turns out when I put the GoPro back in the gimbal I didn't seat the Video Out plug deep enough. I thought I was going crazy for about 10 minutes..... So double check and make sure the video plugs are fully seated in both the GoPro and the gimbal connection inside Solo.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frank2000