Solved a jammed controller. Solo not found.

Reaction score
Good day to all . I hope this is of help.

The solution and diagnostic may help to add to the controller reset instructions.

After the last patch update I got a solo not found , and this would not clear regardless of all the procedures tried. As a last resort I ran into this hard to find instruction .

quoting the reset instructions.

They are visible through the vents in the back, and report their status to your tech support agent.

• There should be red, green, and orange lights. If the orange light is solid, then there is a problem with the computer onboard the controller. It did not boot up correctly.

Turns out that with the controller turned off the lights were still on. Therefore a cold restart was needed. I unplugged the control battery waited re connected, the lights were off , and the controller did reset . The rest was following the reset instructions.

Guy

I agree with RMA, have been offered to return the controller, but have not accepted yet . I like my kinky controller. Several kinks so far, the more notable, will not fly when pressing the Fly button, and takes off on manual without requesting manual flight. The last step on an update, where you are requested to press A to finish, does not work, the work around is to turn off Solo , and disconnect the battery on the controller.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvt solo