Solo's... How much is this stuff worth...

Reaction score
Hello, I am looking to sell all my solo stuff and possibly all the gopro stuff with it. My question is, what's the general asking price for all of it... I see gimbals are going for close to 200...
Thanks for any input

Attachments

• 20171017_123812.jpg
    20171017_123812.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 77
More towards that $400 than the $200 since they have the 3 axis gimbals- I see the helicopter and several different gopro mounts- plus your gopro- gopro remote, 3DR backpack, a small case for your gopro accessories- and assorted odds and ends-
Personally, I think I would bust up your package- list each Solo independently, and maybe list your gopro 3+ and accessories separately- It may take a little additional time and a couple trips to ship, but I think you will make out better.
I can see $400 for Solo with gimbal- and additional battery and MAS props-
Maybe $450 for Solo with gimbal, only 1 battery and 3 DR backpack and assorted 3DR pieces-
And either keep your gopro and accessories or ask $250 to $300 for all of your gopro stuff. I know the mounts are $20 and better each- so you have a bit tied up in gopro stuff plus the remote-
Your helicopter?? Not sure what you have tied up in it- but it’s something I’m sure someone would like flying around.
The best part- your Solos and accessories look like they were really well taken care of.

Kneel23-
Your battery situation sucks- but before you let your Solos go for $300 or less, you may want to consider buying two new batteries from B&H photo for $29 each and then list your Solos each for $375- $400 and list them as Solos with brand new batteries. These 3DR Solo drones are bad ass- this drone is better than it was a year ago thanks to the ingenious minds like Matt; a few guys have taken the “ open platform “ and have ran wild making Solo a real beast.

Thank you both for your input. It's very much appreciated and has given me a couple of things to consider!
Thank you both again...

Hi all,
I am in Germany; where can I get SOLO batteries for a resonnable price?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela