Solo vibration HELP!!

Reaction score
Hi, this is my first post. And Im not english speaker... Im from Argentina and I have a lot of problem with my solo. First of all my gps was not working at all, now is it ok but I have vibration. I did the Mod HDMI shielding out, I already balance my props with dubro, and My last mod was from solo mod club and i did the sorbothane duro sheet.
But i still have some vibration on it, what do you think? im getting so obsessed??? I can hear one motor maybe not working very well?? Thanks for the help!
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

What settings are you using on GoPro? You can open a case with 3DR and they should be able to look at vibration and other things in the logs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HD 1080 25p (tried with 50p as well), FOV Medium. I already did, but i have no solution at the moment from them... Thanks!

Sounds like a bad motor or bad bearings. Need new motor pod.

Your video looks pretty stable- some of my motors sound "bad" but they work fine and are well balanced.

Your video looks pretty stable- some of my motors sound "bad" but they work fine and are well balanced.
You think? Maybe I'm getting so obsessed... But I still see some vibration, and could be ever more with the polarpro filters...

You think? Maybe I'm getting so obsessed... But I still see some vibration, and could be ever more with the polarpro filters...
I really didn't notice much vibration. Nothing that you couldn't remove in post-production with a program such as ProDrenalin.

The filters will prevent prop shadows from showing up on your videos. I can't see why the filters would increase vibration.

Have you balanced your gimbal for use with the filters?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvt solo