Solo Twilight Flight

This short is very boring and amounts to not much more than a hover with an occasional yaw sprinkled in between flight from point A and B position(s).

Personally I shoot tons and tons of stuff but when I get ready to edit it and try to put together a story, most of it never see's the light of day. Even some of the stuff I have other there now is garbage.

I suggest, while driving; identify places that would be interesting to fly in/at/around. To get truly spectacular footage you'll have to take some risks. Never compromise safety, nor fly where you're uncomfortable, but what you will have to do is find things that are more interesting to film while you've got that thing up in the air.

Thanks for the review. I was looking for more of a camera update on settings. All reviews are helpful.

As I was on the I1 site this popped up sometime last month or I took notice of it then and it changed my entire thought process about what I'd film and/or how I'd film it. Although this was shot with an I1, the principles can be applied everywhere.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: Gary Burch
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
I was amazed at how absolutely steady the camera was. I know that must be the new 3 axis gimbal. What part of the country are you in? I don't recognize the area at all. Good job and thanks for the video.

I am in a small town in south Texas. I was flying over a field and not in neighborhoods. I was just testing a new battery, and the view before sunset looked pretty good, so I turned on the camera. I was interested in seeing how the quality of video would be with 3.4k video at 60sps with low light.

So that was 4K. Very nice. The quality was really good. I guess the files were very large using the 4K 60 frames a min. My Hero4 Silver has 4K but only 30 fps. Did you have it set for low light or night setting?

No. Not on low light settings. Or raise ios setting. I will try other settings.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela