Solo turning in jerky movements when rotating while hovering

Reaction score
Hi,
Went out today to practice in an open space. I was getting used to the controls and trying out some smart shots. I had the Solo hovering a few feet away from me and tried to slowly rotate it to get the feel of the stick and rotational speed.

I was trying to rotate it slowly but it was doing so in jerky movements, repeatedly turning a bit and stopping. My main priority was getting my sons new Solo operating so I didn't spend too long with it. I believe it was better after swapping the battery. Perhaps turning it off and on helped.

Has anybody else had this happen? I had a quick look at the footage but all my footage seems to jerk until I have processed it which I haven't had time to do yet.

Thanks

Graham

When flying that close over wifi you might not even have a great connection. If you run a wifi analyzer around many APs you will see a big dead zone.

Do you know where the speed sliders were set? Might help to move them down below 50%.

I think I have it set on the next position from slowest. I was trying to turn as slowly as possible. Perhaps I should have moved the stick a little more and see if going slightly faster would have smoothed it out. Or trying the other direction to see if it was the same that way.

Thank you, Graham

When flying that close over wifi you might not even have a great connection. If you run a wifi analyzer around many APs you will see a big dead zone.

Didn't know that it could be worse close by. I always assumed closer would be stronger and get gradually weaker the further away you go. Perhaps that's why it seemed better on the next flight, because I tried it further away from me

Thank you for your suggestion

Graham

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc