Solo top speed only around 15mph...?

Reaction score
first time taking my new solo out to fly today and noticed that I was only able to achieve about a 15 mph top speed and a max altitude of 147’.
Tried serving settings to see if I had it in some sort of beginner mode but couldn’t find anything. Only managed 9 satalites so again not sure if that could have been the issue? Was flying over a baseball field with tons of trees surrounding. Had a bit of wind as well and it was 30 degrees outside but full sun and clear skies.

Any ideas?

In the solo app you select advanced settings and enable advanced flight modes..then you need to adjust the sliders from turtle to rabbit respectively. for faster or slower speed
You can also set the height limit up to 400 feet.

Last edited:
In the solo app you select advanced settings and enable advanced flight modes..then you need to adjust the sliders from turtle to rabbit respectively. for faster or slower speed
Thanks, when I went to turn on the option for advance settings it was saying it would then turn off all of the safety features as well, including GPS and return to home... Is that correct?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
No idea