solo to gopro cable

Reaction score
Solo to gopro. I need one of theses cables. Does anyone know were I can get one? 3 dr does not have any in stock. And of coarse they have no idea when they are to arrive.
When I unplugged mine the guts on the end of the solo pulled out?? How the hell that happened I don't know, but it clearly ticked me off.
Thanks

Dan, not sure how long the cable actually is but I think its just micro HDMI to Micro HDMI.

However one thing that 3DR appears to have done is put a square end on the camera end and it kind of fits with the gopro housing. Maybe for support or something.

Can you send it back?

Dan, not sure how long the cable actually is but I think its just micro HDMI to Micro HDMI.

However one thing that 3DR appears to have done is put a square end on the camera end and it kind of fits with the gopro housing. Maybe for support or something.

Can you send it back?
I actually found one at. Some one directed me to that site. apperantly they are familiar of that cable. http://www.usbfirewire.com/parts/rr-7l-7s-xxg.html . Im sure I could send it back but they don't have any to send out anyway
Thank you

Yea rich is correct I bought a 6 foot long one from a local microcenter just to have it in case we need it since they had them on sale. Any should work and if you look around you can prolly find one with a big enough end to form into the right shape yourself with a bit of work if you think it's helping much with support. I'd guess you could get by without the squared end though at least until they have some in stock.

Yea rich is correct I bought a 6 foot long one from a local microcenter just to have it in case we need it since they had them on sale. Any should work and if you look around you can prolly find one with a big enough end to form into the right shape yourself with a bit of work if you think it's helping much with support. I'd guess you could get by without the squared end though at least until they have some in stock.

Oops was a minute behind ya good luck.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nothingworks