Solo System Problem

Reaction score
Ok, did a basic search...

My 3DR Solo has been sitting on the table for a while, call it a couple months. Batteries were in good charge, nothing untoward. Fired it up today - nice sunny day - and when I fired up the aircraft the lights were all flashing red. Fired up the controller and the screen showed "Updating System / Update will take about 5 minutes." OK, maybe 3DR updated something...?

Let it do its thing, took about 5 minutes, then it went to "Waiting for Solo". restarted everything, no change. Tried to connect the iPad Mini, asked for a WiFi password and I have no clue what that is.

Decided to Factory Reset (per Factory Reset) and re-pair per https://3dr.com/support/articles/pairing_the_controller/ ...factory reset on the controller took about 45 minutes at the "Updating Sytem..." screen then it went to "Waiting for Solo" and did not respond to a re-pair per the instructions (never got a "detected new solo"). Each time a try to reset the controller it takes ~45 minutes and goes to "Waiting for Solo" and won't respond to a re-pair.

I'm not sure what was going on here. But I'm open to ideas.

- GA

Tried to reset the controller overnight. Woke up this AM to the screen still showing "Updating System / Update will take about 5 minutes."

<sigh...>

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela