Solo speed run and Acro mode in the Utah desert

Super cool video on Acro Mode! Thanks for testing the limits and sharing!

Super cool video on Acro Mode! Thanks for testing the limits and sharing!
Thanks. This was just for a test flight the on a new cube and fresh install of Open Solo. Needless to say, everything looks fine [emoji41]

More videos to come in the future (just need to edit).

Nice run. I learned about drone dynamics doing a 55mph run....altitude loss. No problems since I was 350', but lost 100' pretty quick. It was a learning experience. I then went on to read all I could find on the operating principles of drone flight. Concepts are simple, but quite complicated algos to keep one in the air.

Reactions: backcountryice
Nice roll and flip! Wish I had the cahones to pull that off with a Solo.

I had a DJI F450 that I pulled off 6-1/2 flips one time. The last half was a flop, straight into the ground. Spare parts were a bit easier to come by.

I need to fly more! This video was inspiring!

Reactions: backcountryice
that's one thing I miss about flying my Solo, how fast it is. Maybe I'll give the Mavic a rest and charge up a battery...

Nice roll and flip! Wish I had the cahones to pull that off with a Solo.

I had a DJI F450 that I pulled off 6-1/2 flips one time. The last half was a flop, straight into the ground. Spare parts were a bit easier to come by.

I need to fly more! This video was inspiring!
Just take it nice and easy at first. Make sure you can get back to "fly" or "stabilize" mode quickly in case you lose control or get too uncomfortable. Give yourself plenty of space as well. Enjoy!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bigmiiike0421