Solo- pixhawk 2 with 3.0 rtl issue

Reaction score
Ok, before I started this thread, I searched and could not find the issue I'm having. Solo- stock cube-3.0--solex-- long range WiFi cards- here GPS. Everything has been working flawlessly untill today. I head to my field and fly like usual. I press controller rtl and from 1000 ft away and 100 ft high, it comes back and lands within 6 in of take off. Next flight out, upon rtl, it goes up and comes back. When it stopped above it Mark, it wildly rotated, violently wobbling. I immediately pressed the fly button--- all good. To be safe, I do a compass Cal and level Cal. I go out again, only this time, as soon as it rose and stopped to come back, it did it again. So I get home, check things out, also used the solo app, same thing!! Any help would be appreciated! Frank.

Last edited:
Update. The problem kept existing with both apps. The only thing I did differently that might have brought this on, or not, was I set the vehicle speed up to Max and the pan rate up to Max and was flying the heck out of it. So after having having this issue with both apps, I decided to tear it down to see if I had a loose connection, but did not. I contemplated doing a factory reset but saw but I could do a parameter refresh and try that first. After that, I had to go into Mission planner and reset the compass orientation back to zero. I just got back from testing and all works flawlessly again with both apps. I'm a little amiss onto what happened, but all working fine again and will just keep an eye on it. Frank.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela