Solo not binding. Sólo not reset.

Reaction score
Hola no puedo haber binding con el control óprimo 3 segundos el botón de reset y nunca parpadea el LED. Ya intente durante más segundos y tampoco. Trate de resetear el drone y tampoco se puede no se que pasa puede. Ayudarme

Hola no puedo haber binding con el control óprimo 3 segundos el botón de reset y nunca parpadea el LED. Ya intente durante más segundos y tampoco. Trate de resetear el drone y tampoco se puede no se que pasa puede. Ayudarme
Si sólo se muestra una luz naranja sólida debajo del zumbido. Desmontar el zángano, sacar la tarjeta SD, verificar que no haya daños y volver a colocarla, volver a montar el zángano y vuelva a intentarlo. Funcionó perfectamente. La luz debería destellar en segundos después del proceso de reinicio de fábrica

Hi, good afternoon, do you know what the sd memory is for on the card I show in the photo? What happens is that I could not synchronize the control with the drone and disarm it and I was suggested to remove that sd memory and put it back and if it worked. Already manage to synchronize the drone with the control. But it comes out very easily the memory had to fix it with silicon but I feel that it can leave in the heat no longer clicks to put it. What happens if the memory goes out in flight?

Attachments

• 20934890_1581027585252292_413981198781525773_o.jpg
    20934890_1581027585252292_413981198781525773_o.jpg
    339.8 KB · Views: 18
Hi, good afternoon, do you know what the sd memory is for on the card I show in the photo? What happens is that I could not synchronize the control with the drone and disarm it and I was suggested to remove that sd memory and put it back and if it worked. Already manage to synchronize the drone with the control. But it comes out very easily the memory had to fix it with silicon but I feel that it can leave in the heat no longer clicks to put it. What happens if the memory goes out in flight?
I believe it contains the firmware and log information. I copied it to my computer just in case. I myself, got rid of the glue that was stock and used silicon as well. I'm not sure what would happen if it came out during mid right but would assume it would return home.m, just as of the controller loses signal.

That's the memory card for the i.MX6 (ARM Cortex-A9 processor).
Anything running in memory should be fine I would imagine--however, not really sure what would happen. Hope we never find out. :)

https://dev.3dr.com/concept-architecture.html

I bought a non-functioning Solo. After multiple unsuccessful resets to default, I decided to cut the glue off of that memory card and simply re-seated it. After that the Solo worked perfectly.

Reactions: carpy

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvt solo