Solo motors

Reaction score
My brother crashed my Solo and it flipped upside down kept spinning and burned two of the motors. just need to know where to get motors.

They are made out of unobtanium.

You will have to get them from Solo but they have limited or possibly zero stock.

Reactions: locutus
You need to call 3DR support. 1 858 225 1414 There is no way to order them on the site or with dealers.

But they have no motors, and no ETA for them... They are all being put in new Solos.

If when you call you are on hold for 20 minutes, the system will give you a message and hang up on you. That is normal. You need to call back and go to the end of the line again.

I am 15:42 into try #3 today....

If when you call you are on hold for 20 minutes, the system will give you a message and hang up on you. That is normal. You need to call back and go to the end of the line again.

My experience is dont wait the 20 minutes. Just hang up after 3 and call back later. If you are on hold for 3 minutes you will be on hold for 20 usually. Why wait the extra 17 to get hung up on.

My experience is dont wait the 20 minutes. Just hang up after 3 and call back later. If you are on hold for 3 minutes you will be on hold for 20 usually. Why wait the extra 17 to get hung up on.
Just got through at 19:02 :). But I bet you are right most of the time. Actually calling for my neighbor to see if I can get him his free battery :)

Truth is, between the 3 times, I went to the bank, ate a sandwich, AND took a shower :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44