SOLO MOTORS?!

Reaction score
Why do such big bird has such weak motors? May be can use more power?

They're not weak motors. The solo hovers at 37-40% throttle, which is actually quite ideal. And it's not as simple "add more power". What has even prompted you to make this statement??

Reactions: taos
Why do such big bird has such weak motors? May be can use more power?

If the weak motor comment is based on how slow the stock Solo flies and climbs, you need to crank up the speed sliders in the Solo app. Your idea that the motors are somehow weak will probably change.
As for weight lifting capacity - watch this video
Keep in mind that this Solo already has a gimbal and GoPro on it.

Reactions: taos
They're not weak motors. The solo hovers at 37-40% throttle, which is actually quite ideal. And it's not as simple "add more power". What has even prompted you to make this statement??
Sorry maybe i wrong..

The stock motors on my solo have plenty of power. There are aftermarket motors available and swapping should be pretty straightforward but remember there is always a trade off. , More power=more amp draw=less flight time.

Ever fly in sport mode P2P??

You manage to keep it where it won't dive bomb but it still almost vertical, you can hit about 75 in 10mph winds going with it.
Manual, I've only gotten about 64mph in 17 mph winds going with it

Yes. And what I said is accurate. Your comparing across different flight conditions.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela