Solo motor won't start and gimbal won't respond.

Reaction score
Hi,
I have a brand new solo and I went to fly it for the first time and I am having two issues.
One, my solo connects to my controller and it says ready to fly. I hold down the FLY button and nothing happens. No beeps, no motor's turning on, nothing. The LED's are red and white, indicating ready to fly as well.

Second, I use the controller to move the gimbal and it says gimbal not found. The green light on the back of the gimbal is on and breathing. The app on my phone connects the camera. But I can't move the camera.

I have went through numerous videos and forums to troubleshoot each of these issues. I even did a factory reset and made it through that process just fine.

I would be grateful for any help on getting this guy to fly!

Thank you

Hi,
I have . ..brand new solo and I went to fly it for the first time and I am having two issues.
One, my solo connects to my controller and it says ready to fly. I hold down the FLY button and nothing happens. No beeps, no motor's turning on, nothing. The LED's are red and white, indicating ready to fly as well.

Second, I use the controller to move the gimbal and it says gimbal not found. The green light on the back of the gimbal is on and breathing. The app on my phone connects the camera. But I can't move the camera.

I have went through numerous videos and forums to troubleshoot each of these issues. I even did a factory reset and made it through that process just fine.

Thank you
Try this after u get gps lock while on ground switch a button to fly manual .once in the air hit fly to go back to gps mode. i take offand land in manual mode. But only after u get gps lock so u have rth. ..advanced settings will allow u to set button a for fly manual. ..just a thought. Just make sure u have gps lock before u take off inmanual . .

Last edited:
Hi,
I have a brand new solo and I went to fly it for the first time and I am having two issues.
One, my solo connects to my .. ntroller and it says ready to fly. I hold down the FLY button and nothing happens. No beeps, no motor's turning on, nothing. The LED's are red and white, indicating ready to fly as well.

Thank you
As your gimble goes check gimble power cable make sure all the small pins in the connector hasent gotten pushed back so its not making a connection this happened to me once bought new gimble power cable fixed my problem good luck.

As your gimble goes check gimble power cable make sure all the small pins in the connector hasent gotten pushed back so its not making a connection this happened to me once bought new gimble power cable fixed my problem good luck.
Thank you for giving me some input and time in helping me! I will try this out tomorrow and check the gimbal as well and let you know!

So I tried switching it to manual mode and the drone still did nothing. I am wondering about the tiny little light on the bottom of the drone near the pair button. It sometimes blinks orange and today it is solid orange. I have read this may be an issue. Any more advice would be appreciated.

So I tried switching it to manual mode and the drone still did nothing. I am wondering about the tiny little light on the bottom of the drone near the pair button. It sometimes blinks orange and today it is solid orange. I have read this may be an issue. Any more advice would be appreciated.
Ucould havabad remote.,.also are u sure sats arelocked. And are u holding the fly button till the load bar on the remote goes all way till the end whei I do this my motors start spining...so I belive its a signal issue.. are u getting video feed.. are sats locking in at least 8...I'm no expert...but it sounds like ur gettig gps signal and wifi signal...just no radio signal...could be bad remote. Radios are cheapon rbay but u gotta go through binding and re setting everything.. u will find the problem soon when these birds work 100% they are amazing. .I have 2. Good luck my friend

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela