Solo Long Range Antenna

Reaction score
Just so everyone is aware DSLRPros has built a 2.5 mile antenna for Solo. I've ordered one. Delivery sometime in August. I'm going to try the DBS Mods on Solo 1 and the DSLR on Solo 2 and see what the difference is if any.

I'm going to try the DBS Mods on Solo 1 and the DSLR on Solo 2 and see what the difference is if any.

Oooh looking forward to the result of that. Any chance on checking FPVLR while you are at it? That is the one I have :)

yeah, why do you think they dont show a picture on the site? if you saw it, you wouldnt spend the 300$ extra for it :)

Your right. I have mine mounted with Industrial Velcro and can remove it in a second or two. The Velcro was $2.59, the antenna was $109

No you're wrong! I get Solo mounting hardware for the extra $300.00. I think.

LOL, well that might be true. I am sure they will have a nice mount. You also get a lanyard and battery extender right?

Your right. I have mine mounted with Industrial Velcro and can remove it in a second or two. The Velcro was $2.59, the antenna was $109
what happened to the 3m tape?
was this the tape u used or was it the red stuf
thx D.

Whatever you do I would not use that peppermint.

That causes flyaways.

Whatever you do I would not use that peppermint.

That causes flyaways.
LMAO.
i had to use somthing to prop up the tape.
can i have the mount you made for the solo now that you won't be needing it any more?
thx D

David, any special industrial velcro or just regular one? I am asking cause I was checking them out in amazon and some of them have reports of the glue coming off, too lazy to go to a store and get some, hahahahahahaha.

i wish that i knew you were going to return your solo .
i would not have ordered the antenna i have coming and would have bought the one you have.
with your nicely modded mount.

Yea really wasn't my intent. Was going to wait out the gimbal but after having a hardware failure of a different nature this time I was done. Maybe come back for Solo 2 (Duo).

Yea really wasn't my intent. Was going to wait out the gimbal but after having a hardware failure of a different nature this time I was done. Maybe come back for Solo 2 (Duo).
You selling mount and antenna?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc