SOLO ISSUES

Reaction score
Recently received a replacement drone ive had it no more than a month and im having pairing and remote staying stuck on "waiting for solo" screen. When i power on drone all lights turn soild green and no tones or sound play during this process. Is there someone out there that had similar or same issues as i did. Will 3dr fix this and send me another unit or no?

Most likely the SD card in the solo not seated completely.

A year and A half ago you would be right but today you would be lucky if they do anything, learn to fix it yourself.

Reactions: IrishmanPDX
It's a good point that gustomatic661 is making. After all, if I was lucky enough to get a replacement drone from a company that went bankrupt, had to fire sale their inventory as part of their settlement, cut all their staff, sold their remaining assets off to DJI and have been out of the drone business since 2016, I'd 100% insist that they fix everything that goes wrong with my drone until the day that I die regardless of whether that's 50 or 100 years time.
BTW I had a cr*p the other day, I bought some Charmin toilet paper, I'm still waiting on them to come out to my house to wipe for me......;)

Look underneath solo by the pair button there a hole there should be a green and orange light flashing if not the imx6 aka solo link board has malfunction.but look for the light by the pair hole . Second I just sent my solo into 3D Rrobotics with the same problem and they replaced it and gave me leg extensions so 3DR is not dead . But they will ask a lot of question and do you have a receipt of purchase if not you're out of luck. try replacing the IMX6 board . Good luck

Reactions: IrishmanPDX
Was it a replacement from 3dr if so 1 year warranty. They may just because it a solo make sure you have a Receipt or order number from them if not you out of luck. Did You see the green and orange light. Try go through the app the solo 3dr app put in a ticket And see what happens. How long ago was this replacement Try to troubleshoot as much as you can because if you send it to 3dr and you’re out of warranty you’re going to have to pay for your drone to get fix

It was a replacement with the warrenty. This unit was sent no more than 2months ago. All i get is all green soild lights from motor pods and green and orange flashing lights but then go soild orange. When i turn on the drone i get a sound like when you enter a store. The remote has red led and green lights and stays on even when the controller is off

2 month ago send it back contact 3DR send it back second READ carefully underneath solo there is a pair button by the pair button there is a hole the hole has a light that should be green then solid orange. How ever you got the first replacement do it again good luck.

Send it back :eek::confused:o_O:(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
No idea