Solo HDMI Replacement Cable for Vibration Reduction

Reaction score
Website
www.relish3d.com
20151113_175451__66932.1447472922.1280.1280.jpg

New batch of Solo HDMI Replacement Ribbon Cable just arrived this week and is now available for order.

Also, just for this week, we're offering a 15% discount for all purchases more than $40. All you need to do is to apply this discount code when you place your order at

Solo Ultra Thin Micro HDMI Flat Ribbon Cable

15% Discount Code = SOLOTHANKSGIVING

This promotion is valid until 30th November 2015

Sample Flight
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Installation Tutorial
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

i´m still waiting for mine for a month!

Bruno, USPS has warned that postal packages will be delayed in the month of November and December due to the heavy load of shipments during this time of the year. Packages to US normally takes only 10 working days from door-to-door but we have been noticing delays in USPS end.

If you do not receive your package, I welcome you to drop us an email at [email protected]. I will do my best to get more information on your shipment for you. Make sure you quote your order number so that we can track this.

Anything you order from 3D Relish will take 4 to 5 weeks to get it...it's coming form Singapore....

Del:

We're working on this problem. In the next week or so, we are expecting the ability to ship from our warehouse in US hence it will be much faster. We're now working on producing enough to ship this to our warehouse in US sometime later this week. Once we have this in place, any orders from US will get their packages shipped directly from US and not have to wait for shipment from Singapore.

Thanks!
David

M
Del:

We're working on this problem. In the next week or so, we are expecting the ability to ship from our warehouse in US hence it will be much faster. We're now working on producing enough to ship this to our warehouse in US sometime later this week. Once we have this in place, any orders from US will get their packages shipped directly from US and not have to wait for shipment from Singapore.

Thanks!
David
That sounds awesome Dave...and thanks for supplying us with awesome products :)
I have your 3D Relish leg extenders for my solo... I absolutely love them ! At the time when I ordered them they took exactly 4 weeks to the day to receive them...it wasn't a big deal to me for the wait ..I live in Canada and I knew there would be a pretty good wait coming from Singapore ! But I think a lot of your customers will be happy to hear that you will be shipping your products out of the US for more speedy delivery ! Keep up the good work Dave!

Cheers

Got my new cable works great. Much better design then the first 2 models. I live in Canada and it took 12 days for me to get the cable not bad.

Golly, I just bought the relish HDMI ribbon cable. If you guys are setting up a US wharehouse, maybe you should wait to send out MY stuff from Singapore and perhaps I should get mine from the US. Bad luck is following me.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela