Solo GPS shield on website for $14.99

Reaction score
No promo code needed. Shipping is a dumb $11.19, FedX Ground, though, so BE AWARE. I opened a support chat and told the rep that I did not need it driven to my house from San Diego to Orange County in a black limo. She said it is a problem they are fixing, and it will ship USPS and the charge will be credited, so to place the order and provide her the order number so they can fix pre-shipment.

So if anyone needs a shield, grab it and complain to the chat line for the crazy shipping charge. They will fix for you.

Ordered mine a couple weeks ago. Still waiting for delivery. Ordered the MRO gps module at the same time; received that in about four days. And yes, the shipping is insane, considering they can ship it in a flat envelope. Didn't think to use the chat line... :-(

Update: This thread reminded me to check on tracking for my order. I see a week after ordering they finally sent me a notice that it was "shipped" and provided a tracking number. The tracking number shows a label was created, but it still hasn't been passed to Fedex. Double frown.

Last edited:
My 2 shields just arrived from San Diego:
  • Ordered on May 15
  • Shipped on May 16
  • Free shipping (1st class USPS)
  • Arrived May 20
So I'm a happy camper. :)

Reactions: Jeffer

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members