Solo going crazy tilting back and forth

Reaction score
Solo was working fine went to Colorado to film some stuff at my place launched fine then started tilting back and forwards very wildly does anybody know what causes this .is like the gyros off Wished I could send video to show anyone what it was doing really acting crazy and jerky

Reactions: LockpickenFlyer
I just know the magnetic field varies spatiality and temporally, just like the Earth's gravity field. Which means your sensor calibration values won't be perfectly tuned when you move to a new area... Could be off by a lot and cause strange behavior.

I rebooted several times went through the recalibrating a couple of times nothings helped .yet .open the controller up one guy thought it might be loose wires I have narrowed it down to the drone .I have several controller that are new so I pair a new one up with the drone still goes crazy when I take off it’s fine until I touch one of the controls then it goes crazy .kind a like you said somethings fighting against it Self not a real high tech guy didn’t know if there was something I could change inside the drone a board or some kind of controller or just replace a drone

I rebooted several times went through the recalibrating a couple of times nothings helped .yet .open the controller up one guy thought it might be loose wires I have narrowed it down to the drone .I have several controller that are new so I pair a new one up with the drone still goes crazy when I take off it’s fine until I touch one of the controls then it goes crazy .kind a like you said somethings fighting against it Self not a real high tech guy didn’t know if there was something I could change inside the drone a board or some kind of controller or just replace a drone
Can you post the flight log files (tlog)? That might help us figure what's going on sooner than later.

WinSCP is the easiest method, imho.

System Logs | 3DR Solo Development Guide

I’m not real computer savvy but maybe I can get somebody to help me do this

I’m not real computer savvy but maybe I can get somebody to help me do this
Talked 2 my friends that are somewhat computer savvy they don't have a clue how to upload this thing is there any other way or something I can replace like boards inside the Drone that might fix this thing

Can't find anyone that knows how to upload data from drone is there any other way to check this thing out

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc