Solo gimbal won’t stop shaking side to side

My friend, I asked you that question because I'm on a low bandwidth connection. You obviously aren't interested in being helped or you'd have answered the question as asked, not re-posted a link.

My friend, I asked you that question because I'm on a low bandwidth connection. You obviously aren't interested in being helped or you'd have answered the question as asked, not re-posted a link.
Sorry, i did not know if the link was working.
So i posted it again.

I think it is yaw. The camera/gimbal is horizontally moving from left to right.
Like shaking your head ‘no’..

Thanks for the Quick response

It's moving pretty fast. I was just wondering if it has the heartbeat on the back of it and maybe if the compasses have been calibrated.

Personally I would take the gimbal off. Read the manual and get the Solo flying properly. Once all that is good then add the gimbal.

Is it hitting the hard stops on each end or hunting between two "soft" points?

The encoder pot sounds like it is shot. And or has become delaminated from the board. Also possible that the magnet ring is misaligned, or scraping. But usually this behaviour is either a bad encoder pot, a bad motor, or a bad IMU. In that order in my (still quite limited) experience.

I’ve read through the above post. I am experiencing the same problem. One difference I’ve noticed though. It starts off working fine. Once I get an altitude of about 50m’s the problem starts. I then bring it down to a hover and hold the gimbal with my hand. After that, it works just fine. Another senario is; if I point the gimbal face down before take off — I will not have the problem.

Thanks for all the informative info guys

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela