Solo Gimbal Update from 3DR

Hmm.. I have never heard complainers referred to as "knockers".
I like "whiners" myself.:cool:

3DR said:
This new login method underpins a more advanced user and support system. We have improved our automatic log analysis so that if you should ever need to submit a trouble ticket, we’ll be able to diagnose your issue more quickly and more accurately. Our support team is now using tools that automatically parse your Solo’s logs to help identify problems, doing the work a human engineer once had to do manually.

I'd like this ability as well.

You can change the gopro mode by the Tower app.. Just between video and camera

Hopefully this part "complete control of the GoPro during flight" will slow down some of the "Knockers"

I am happy to hear it coming soon. This is the only other option(s) i need to take the shots i need.
The knockers can keep on knocking. There is a button called "ignore", then you don't have to see them ever again....there are several..:D

Reactions: SteveReno
Hopefully this part "complete control of the GoPro during flight" will slow down some of the "Knockers"

I am happy to hear it coming soon. This is the only other option(s) i need to take the shots i need.
I think no matter what improvements are made the "knockers" will still knock. When they can come on here and help others and try to improve things.....instead all they want to do is complain. IGNORE

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc