SOLD-Solo Gimbal For Sale - unknown error

Reaction score
craigslist seller I bought a Solo package from said he had a crash while landing. cosmetically everything seems fine. Gimbal breathing green LED randomly turns to breathing red. stabilization seems to work fine. video feed works fine. go pro points up and controller can't move it. Calibration fails when this gimbal is attached. Piece to left of gopro gets hot.

Located in Fullerton, Ca

$60 +Shipping (unless someone wants to offer more...)
as-is, for parts/repair. comes with both sets of weights and the foam travel insert
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
Hey Averagejoe-
Excellent post!! No one can complain that they didn’t know what they were purchasing from you!! It’s all shown and described right in the video! This is the way to post a used Solo or Solo components . Nice job!

Also, if I’m not mistaken... some guys talked about 3 screws “ backing out “ under that section you said gets hot. My gimbal, that piece gets warm... but not hot enough to burn me. Maybe see if you can detect the screws under that shield and see if they are rubbing? Just a suggestion, cause if this is the case, a little tightening and you could be fully functional again. Maybe reach out to RichWest or justbruce- these two guys know quite a bit about 3dr gimbal.

Reactions: averagejoe805
And it still may! Maybe in the search bar on the forum, Type in Gimbal screws? or gimbal problems? or reach out to the two members I listed- these two are repairing their gimbals- so they know what they are talking about.

The good thing about YOUR situation is these guys will be able to view your video and actually see what’s going on. I think you may be in better shape than you think.

averagejoe, I would like to buy the Gimbal, I need a replacement Gimbal motor for mine.
I'm local so i could pick it up from you.
how can I get in touch with you.
Mike.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scottk377