Solo Gimbal Box

Reaction score
I've got a brand new gimbal with weights and shade but no box or gimbal screw driver. Does anyone have a box, screw driver, and installation insert that they would like to sell?

Thanks,

Mark

I probably have a box and screwdriver. Don't know about the foam. Will look.

Hi Bruce....Thanks for your reply. I have the foam blocker also--this gimbal came from the factory attached to the drone. In addition to the screw driver, I am missing an installation sheet. How much would you like for the box, screw driver, and installation sheet if you have it?

Hi Bruce....Thanks for your reply. I have the foam blocker also--this gimbal came from the factory attached to the drone. In addition to the screw driver, I am missing an installation sheet. How much would you like for the box, screw driver, and installation sheet if you have it?

Pay for shipping and buy me a drink if I'm ever in your neck of the woods... if I have the stuff.

Pay for shipping and buy me a drink if I'm ever in your neck of the woods... if I have the stuff.

Bruce that is very kind of you....I don't care about speed just send it the cheapest way that is convenient for you. If you'll send me your address, I'll use Well Fargo bill pay to send you a check--it will probably take about 11 days. Alternatively, I can have it mailed to you via PayPal--this would be quicker. What would you like?.....If you want to use PayPal, please fwd me your email address--they use it to notify you that your money is on the way.....Jon

Bruce that is very kind of you....I don't care about speed just send it the cheapest way that is convenient for you. If you'll send me your address, I'll use Well Fargo bill pay to send you a check--it will probably take about 11 days. Alternatively, I can have it mailed to you via PayPal--this would be quicker. What would you like?.....If you want to use PayPal, please fwd me your email address--they use it to notify you that your money is on the way.....Jon
That is WAY too complex for the <$10 this will cost. Drop the check or dollar bills in the mail when you receive it (to the return address.) I'm a trusting sorta fella.

PM me your address

Splendid....Thank you so much Bruce.....you got a surname and address by chance?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andre felipe colorado