SOlo Full Parameter List Reset to Default Problem

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I bought new Solo several days ago and tried to practise using Mission Planner. By mistake, I opened CONFIG / TUNING tab and select the Full Parameter List from the list to the left; and THEN I click the button "Reset to Default" on the right. After Solo reset, a message appears on the Artoo Controller as "Magnetic Interference. Move Solo away from metal objects". I went to a central of a park nearby and made an effort to calibrate the Solo compass many times. Unfortunately, I have no luck as the above message still on the screen. Thus I cannot fly the Solo now. Could you kindly give me a suggestion to solve this? Thank you very much in advance!

You should be careful in Mission Planner. That being said, the issue you reported shouldn't have caused the problem. Try resetting the Parameters again. This time set SYSID_SW_MREV to 0, Write Parameters , and reboot the Solo.

Do the level calibration first. Then do the compass calibration. Both using the app.

Do the level calibration first. Then do the compass calibration. Both using the app.

Do you need to do the calibration befor reset?
Just replaced my control mother board, won't reset, when you push the pairing button and hold while turning solo on I get an orange steady light no blinking, tried 5 times one time let it set for an hour, can't get a blinking light, I also get three green and one red light on the pods

Do you need to do the calibration befor reset?
Just replaced my control mother board, won't reset, when you push the pairing button and hold while turning solo on I get an orange steady light no blinking, tried 5 times one time let it set for an hour, can't get a blinking light, I also get three green and one red light on the pods
You replaced what??

IMG_0406.JPG
Sorry, I might not be using a quad Acronym, this would be the control board

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela