Solo FPVLR Antenna - Where to buy in U.S?

Reaction score
I'm interested in purchasing an FPVLR antenna for Solo. It appears FPVLR.com does not ship from the US, and it is unclear how long it will take to receive the antenna if ordering directly from FPVLR.com. Does anyone know of a reseller of FPVLR for Solo in the US? I checked Amazon, and did find one seller, but the listing does not say whether the FPVLR antanna is v1 or v2. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Reactions: RDA
I got mine from fpvlr.com and love it. Got the wifi card both solo & Controler along woth mrobotics gps! Frequently go 2,500 ' plus

Reactions: FlyGuy80
Cool. Thanks for the reply. How long did shipping from FPVLR.com take?

Reactions: RDA
I got V2 from FPVLR.com several months ago and thought they were in the US. Maybe they moved?
I didn't find it on Amazon but there was a company selling a copy of it there some time ago. At that time FPVLR did not sell through Amazon.

Reactions: FlyGuy80
This is the US supplier.

FPVLR 3DR Solo Long Range Antenna Upgrade V.2 10.5DBI

Amazon.com: FPVLR Long Range Kit for 3DR SOLO: Camera & Photo

It was as out of stock on Amazon back in March and was about ready to order it from Dronenerds, but then all of the sudden in April it appeared back on Amazon as sold by FPVLR.

I ordered for $129 and it was shipped from
Dronenerds.

Hope this helps
This is strange: if I go to Amazon.com and put FPVLR in the search box, it does not come up at all.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scottk377