Solo For Sale - Many Extras

Reaction score
Bought and Inspire. Selling my Solo.

Had my solo for almost 3 years and worked fine up to the end of last summer. Today I took it out and the gimball wasn't recognized. Pretty sure it is just a loose wire, as it was working when I put it away and it has been stored in a hard case. Im just too busy to mess with it and have another drone that is better for my purposes anyhow so selling the solo.

The drone has upgraded GPS and wifi, and the following extras:

• Max UAV Evolite kit (antenna boosters with dedicated power source and harness) - 3DR Solo EvoLite Kit
  • FPVLR Antenna (with the above boosters Ive gone well over 2 miles without issues and it can punch a signal through the tree canopy as well)
  • Alfa antennas
  • Nanuk hard case
  • leg extentions
  • A bunch of air screw props
  • Gimball
  • 6 batteries (3 of which only were charged and flown once)
Make me an offer.

Reactions: brushhippie
$175.00
Why? No warranty, or guarantee
Might fly, might not. May fly 10 years, or may fly 5min. Expensive gamble.

I'm not trying to insult you, just being realistic...I hope you can understand my situation....I already have one that just quit.... not saying that yours will, but, it's a electronic toy that can and will fail at any time

And if like mine with no warning. Flew great several times, then next time I went to fly, nothing, so I'm speaking from personal experience.

No need for any more posts bud. After 0 replies 4 months ago I just decided to hold onto it and let my kids learn with it, but do understand where you are coming from. That said, it does work well. The only issue Ive had with it was the gimbal going dead (got a new one for $150 and trade for the dead one), and the GoPro freezing, which was an issue with the GoPro not the 3dr.

However, with all the upgrades made I would be foolish to sell it for less than what I paid for the case I put it in. Truth be told, I was probably foolish to put as much into as I did. I ended up buying a Phantom 4 Pro for $600 used, and it is far superior for my application. Unless you want to mod a drone, when you can get a high quality used one at that kind of price, it really devalues a 3dr....which is probably why they moved out of the consumer space.

I definitely feel ya, no doubt. The guys that paid like $1500. For that set-up at the beginning, and then saw it go for less than$200. At Best buy. I know that had to really had to hurt. I only had $300 in mine, I got it used, then I bought props, lights, leg extensions, and two GoPro camera's and two more batteries off eBay at a hundred a piece. So by now I've got over $500 in a bird that won't fly, that's why the apprehension and buying another one. But I do appreciate your kindness and response. Best of luck to you.,.. Michael Greene

Bought and Inspire. Selling my Solo.

Had my solo for almost 3 years and worked fine up to the end of last summer. Today I took it out and the gimball wasn't recognized. Pretty sure it is just a loose wire, as it was working when I put it away and it has been stored in a hard case. Im just too busy to mess with it and have another drone that is better for my purposes anyhow so selling the solo.

The drone has upgraded GPS and wifi, and the following extras:

• Max UAV Evolite kit (antenna boosters with dedicated power source and harness) - 3DR Solo EvoLite Kit
  • FPVLR Antenna (with the above boosters Ive gone well over 2 miles without issues and it can punch a signal through the tree canopy as well)
  • Alfa antennas
  • Nanuk hard case
  • leg extentions
  • A bunch of air screw props
  • Gimball
  • 6 batteries (3 of which only were charged and flown once)
Make me an offer.
Would you consider selling the 3 batteries which only were charged and flown once?

Hello, do you want to sell me just the original fixed GoPro mount?
I have the gimbal but want to use a lighter option!
Thanks!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela