Solo drone led lights flicker and weird flight today

Reaction score
Hello everyone, when I bought my second solo drone I noticed that one of the front led light modules was a tad different color. Normally white solid but this one was like a hint of purple or orange. I took the protective plastic off that arm and tightened the screws holding the motor in place and poked the led module alittle and it caused it to go back from white to random weird hue of a color. So I undscrewes all the way and then re-tightened all the screws. It seemed to be good after that untill today I came back from a far distance over 2,000 feet away and upon landing I saw that 3 led modules on the rear obviously and one module on the front side was red as well. The 4th was completely dark, no light whatsoever. I was kinda concerned at that point. So I turned off drone and turned back on and it booted up normally with the proper lights on and went back to the rears being red and both fronts being white with no flicker.
I'm just wondering if it happens again will my motor on that arm quit as well at some point and cause the drone to crash? Or are the Led lights and motor on different power wires? I just don't want to have my drone crashing out of the sky because of the led lights messing things up for me.
Thank you for reading and hopefully someone has some ideas.

Other then that issue this drone has flown perfectly. Acquired gps lock in less then 45 seconds with the cardboard trick. No weird controller imputes or behavior from the drone.
I may be able to take it back to Best Buy and exchange it if they have them in stock near me still but I'm not sure.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Motoxxx1986