Solo does not work with iPhone 7 plus?

Reaction score
Hey Guys, I am a former DJI Phantom owner and recently sold my P3P in hopes of getting a Mavic, but realized I hardly flew my P3P and when I did fly it, it was either for a job or somewhere I felt totally safe flying it. Now with these new DJI restrictions, I am kind of worried about where this might lead the Mavic.

I see a few 3DR Solos being sold around me, but when researching I noticed some of people saying how the 3DR App no longer works on an iPhone 7 Plus. Can anyone clarify? This has me worried as I am not sure if 3DR is still updating their mobile app.

If need be, I have an old iPad mini (first gen) that hopefully should work as well correct?

See SidePilot or grab yourself an Android device that you can dedicate to Solex and your Solo

Hey Guys, I am a former DJI Phantom owner and recently sold my P3P in hopes of getting a Mavic, but realized I hardly flew my P3P and when I did fly it, it was either for a job or somewhere I felt totally safe flying it. Now with these new DJI restrictions, I am kind of worried about where this might lead the Mavic.

I see a few 3DR Solos being sold around me, but when researching I noticed some of people saying how the 3DR App no longer works on an iPhone 7 Plus. Can anyone clarify? This has me worried as I am not sure if 3DR is still updating their mobile app.

If need be, I have an old iPad mini (first gen) that hopefully should work as well correct?

Works fine with my iPhone 7+.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela