Solo Bundle Deals (missed BB's clear-out)

Reaction score
Looks like I missed the close out sale (was it 300 for bundle, including solo, gimbal, extra battery and bag?) Are there any bundle deals (new) or was that a one time 'deal'?

Various retailers ran special bundle sales off and on for about the last year. I think they are out of inventory so we rarely see them anymore.
Be cautious of sales on eBay- there have been some fraudsters there. Imagine that..o_O

Yep - looks like the bundle deals are gone for now. I can't see paying close to the cost of a nib solo just for the gimble.

The cost of the Solo itself is beginning to creep back upward.....

go to B&H-
they have the Solo/ Pre-Installed Gimbal with the 3DR backpack for $399- I checked this morning and they were still available-

Reactions: FinniKris
Just went onto B&H photo- they still have them.

I have a NIB with extra battery for sale for $300 or OBO.....

I bought mine at Best Buy in Jan 2017.....$299 at the time......Solo.....& extra battery.......

Just selling for my cost.......I bought 2 at the time....No need for 2nd one as the 1st one is very dependable.....

I bought mine at Best Buy in Jan 2017.....$299 at the time......Solo.....& extra battery.......

Just selling for my cost.......I bought 2 at the time....No need for 2nd one as the 1st one is very dependable.....
I thought 299 included the gimbal?

I will provide the buyer will my original receipt

I have a Best Buy backpack bundle with gimbal only flown once for $325 shipped to the lower 48

You should keep it. You might not be able to get spare parts in the future. A spare will keep you in the air longer

Amazon has the 3DR Solo New Bundle (no gimbal) for $230 right now. Free Prime shipping
https://www.amazon.com/3DR-Solo-Qua...=UTF8&qid=1505076318&sr=8-3&keywords=3DR+Solo

EBay has the 3DR Factory Refurbished Solo packages for less than $200 (plus $21 shipping)
3DR - Solo Drone - Black - FACTORY RB Quadcopter SA11A for GoPro Camera
3DR - Solo Drone - Black - FACTORY RB Quadcopter SA11A for GoPro Camera | eBay

Ebay has brand new gimbals for $168 shipped
NEW 3-Axis 3DR Solo Gimbal for GoPro - international and domestic shipping
NEW 3-Axis 3DR Solo Gimbal for GoPro - international and domestic shipping | eBay

Looks like I missed the close out sale (was it 300 for bundle, including solo, gimbal, extra battery and bag?) Are there any bundle deals (new) or was that a one time 'deal'?
I just bought a new Solo on Ebay for $267.99 delivered. Just the Solo, no gimbal. Look at the seller's feedback if you plan on buying on Ebay. He still has some in stock by the way. I'll be buying the gimbal and backpack later on when funds allow. I just wanted the Solo for now.

I just bought a new Solo on Ebay for $267.99 delivered. Just the Solo, no gimbal. Look at the seller's feedback if you plan on buying on Ebay. He still has some in stock by the way. I'll be buying the gimbal and backpack later on when funds allow. I just wanted the Solo for now.
Congrat's on the Solo. Curious why you prefer ebay over Amazon's $229?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fatbeatle